We were lucky enough to be able to book the hotel for the 3days weekend during recent Mardi Gras....what a crazy time in Nola!
Very nice, clean, good location for visitors to New Orleans, walking distance to the French Quarter, the famous, crazy Bourbon Street & minutes away from the pier, and the famous Cafe Du Monde. If you are not a gambler, but a shopper like me, the mall, and Saks Fifth Avenue is right across the street! Location wise, can't not beat!
Friendly & courteous staffs, greet you everytime you pass by, any question you might have, they are there to answer to the best of their knowledge. Rooms are roomy, clean, no bad smell, even house keeping staffs are nice & friendly. We were upgraded to the suite due to our "high roller" friends that were with us! The suite was awesome! Very spacious...beautifully decorated, all the essentials you need for your stay. Bed is comfortable, sheets are very clean & nice, smell great. Bathroom is huge, shower is huge & strong water pressure. Remind me of all the nice hotels that I've been in Vegas. If you play a to a certain limit, the casino sure will fix you up good w the hotel...Lots more benefits... I used the free business center, free internet, free printing....
Ruth Chris restaurant is nothing to ride home about since we are from Houston w. lots of good steak houses. But if you want a nice meal, try the Besh Steakhouse in the Harrah casino, all the dishes were delish...deserts are wonderful, price is a little pricey, but where else is not in this city? The Bambu restaurant serves great Asian dishes, to my standard since I'm Asian & have tried all great Asian dishes in Houston, still, this place is very good. They even have real shark fins soup, which is a bit expensive, but of course, when they serve you the real thing, it's $60/bow serving 4person.
Do not wast your money on the buffet in the casino! So bad! Omg...no word to describe...Please do not eat here!
Overall, great hotel to stay during your visit to New Orleans, if you are registered or play with the casino, you are for sure will be getting lots of their perks (upgrade rooms, free parking...) Had a great time here :-)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Harrah's New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrah`s New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs Hotel New Orleans
- Harrahs New Orleans Hotel
- Harrahs New Orleans Casino New Orleans