3,108 results
All reviews cafe adelaide swizzle stick french quarter harrah's casino mississippi river convention center room service warehouse district spacious rooms business trip within walking distance beautiful hotel wwii museum enjoyed my stay valet parking few blocks mardi gras
Reviewed 30 April 2016

I loved the treatment I received, I wasn't very impressed with the facilities or accommodations. Everyone was very nice and friendly. I will consider staying there again. I like the location. Overall, I enjoyed my stay there.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mohan K, General Manager at Loews New Orleans Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2016

Dear maxinem961,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Loews New Orleans Hotel. We are so pleased to know that you enjoyed your overall experience at our property and that you found our staff friendly and accommodating.

We hope you come back to see us again soon.

Mohan K.

Reviewed 30 April 2016

This is my third time staying at Loews New Orleans and just love it there. Lovely rooms, very clean, always had lovely views or the city or the river, and excellent service. Very responsive staff if you need anything.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Mohan K, Manager at Loews New Orleans Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2016

Dear classicwalls,

Thank you for the glowing recommendation! We are so happy you chose to stay at Loews New Orleans Hotel (and continue to do so)! We work very hard to make sure each of our guests have a memorable experience and it pleases us to no end that we were successful in our endeavor.

We hope you'll be back to see us again next time you're in the Crescent City!

All the Best,

Aquiles P.
Director of Operations

Reviewed 30 April 2016

I recently stayed at Loews April 12th for a work conference for three days, and had what I consider the best service I have ever had at a hotel. Two individuals deserve mention, Caroline (Manager of VIP) and Bryant (front desk) were exceptional. Loews went above and beyond expectations. I live near Seattle and hear that one of their hotels will be coming here soon, and I will recommend it to any of my out of town friends or for work related lodging.

Room tip: Try for the 21st floor and a view of the Mississippi river.

Dear Dale H,

Thank you for choosing Loews New Orleans Hotel for your recent business trip to the city. We couldn't be more pleased to hear that you had such a stellar stay at our property. Thank you for your kind words about Caroline and Bryant! We are indeed lucky to have them both on our team. We are very excited to welcome Hotel 1000 in Seattle to the Loews family and we appreciate you recommending it (as well as us) to all your friends!

We hope you'll be back to visit us (or any of our properties) again soon!

Most Sincerely,

Mohan K.

Reviewed 30 April 2016

Great experience overall, The facility is clean, comfortable, and convenient. The staff is very well-trained - very courteous and efficient service. I did not visit the Cafe Adelaide, but know it to have a very good reputation. My only complaint is that I felt the overnight parking charge is excessive.

Room tip: Nice view of the river and warehouse district.

Dear Jimmy J,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Loews New Orleans Hotel. We are so pleased to know that you found our rooms cozy and comfortable, and that our staff was friendly and accommodating.

We hope you come back to see us again soon!

Warm Regards,

Aquiles P.
Director of Operations

Reviewed 30 April 2016

Great hotel, staff, rooms, lounge and amenities! Very helpful staff - terrific food and comfortable conference rooms and rooms. The plaza area was perfect for a party - great food and friendly staff. Very accommodating staff - will stay there again!

Dear Radiooz,

Thank you for the glowing recommendation! We are so happy you chose to stay at Loews New Orleans Hotel. We work very hard to make sure each of our guests have a memorable experience and it pleases us to no end that we were successful in our endeavor.

We hope you come back to visit us again soon.

All the Best,