1,700 results
All reviewstwo bedroom suitefrench quarterindoor poolevening receptionfull kitchencomplimentary breakfastsuper domeliving areabusiness districtwalking distancerooms are largebourbon streetfew blockshotel is in a great locationyogurtvalet parkingan easy walk
Reviewed 18 August 2017

We enjoyed are stay and the room size was well worth the price. The issues we had was with our first room assignment. The room had a strong mildew smell but we were moves to another room quickly. The indoor pool was freezing abd the hot tub was boiling. Other than that the stay, room size and location was great.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Nakeia B
Blake L, Management at Homewood Suites by Hilton New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2017

Hello Nakeia B and thank you for taking the time to post this review of your stay with us. I sincerely apologize if your stay wasn't absolutely perfect. I assure you there is not a mold problem in this building. We take the subject very seriously and would not allow it to exist. I will tell you that we do have quite a bit of humidity in the air in New Orleans in general. That along with cedar pollen, oak pollen, and various other allergens. If you have allergies, it makes it very tough. Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Excellent stay! Huge, clean and spacious room. Staff was so very kind. I couldn't have asked for a better stay. The hotel is in a great location, walking distance from the Fench Quarters and away from the chaos when you are ready to get away from it all. Great restaurants nearby. I truly enjoyed this hotel. The room was absolutely incredible!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Blake L, Management at Homewood Suites by Hilton New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2017

Thank you for your review. We are more than pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Homewood Suites. Were happy to hear you enjoyed our location with the great places in the surrounding areas. We hope you travel to our great city of New Orleans again soon and when you do be sure to let us know so we can have your room ready and waiting.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I recently stayed in the Homewood Suites for business travel; I have never been to New Orleans and this was an enjoyable stay for me. Rooms at the Homewood suites have a single bathroom, a bedroom with two beds and a TV, and a common area with a kitchenette, couch, and TV also. Rooms were clean when I arrived and the guest has the option to have sheets / towels changed out each day or to conserve water and refuse room services. Each weekday morning, a hot breakfast is ready at 6:30 (7:00 on weekends). The valet service was convenient; the hotel employed a text service--I only needed to text a code to a phone number and my car was ready in 5 to 15 minutes (based on demand, traffic, etc.). Overall, if I were to return to New Orleans, I would certainly stay at the Homewood Suites!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Brad Y
Blake L, Management at Homewood Suites by Hilton New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Hello and thank you so much for taking the time to write this excellent review. You were really able to highlight our property well and I know other prospective guests will appreciate it. From the description of the rooms to the acknowledgement of the valets we are more than happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay!!!Thank you for your business and we can't wait to welcome you back next time you are in town.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Hotel was very nice, staff very friendly, nice balcony views. There was only one thing that kind of irritated me. I called the front desk to inquire about Liquor delivery, the staff was not informative at all with my request, as a matter of fact she told me that there was nothing like that available very rudely. Nevertheless I found a liquor delivery and it was very close. I notified the front desk of this amenity and told them it would be e great amenity to add for your guest.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Darlene L
Blake L, Management at Homewood Suites by Hilton New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Darlene,
Thank you for your review, we are more than happy to hear that your family reunion enjoyed themselves while staying at this hotel. We are dissapointed to learn that you felt the staff is uninformative regarding liquor delivery.This is very uncharacteristic of our level of service and I have shared your comments with our (supervisor) so that she can follow up with her team. If given the opportunity we would enjoy welcoming you back again next time your travels bring you back this way.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

staff was extremely friendly and courteous and helpful; free breakfast was awesome. Rooms were large and the beds were extremely comfortable. i usually have an issue sleeping in hotels but always choose homewood suites or hampton inn because their beds and pillows and breakfasts are consistently excellent.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for choosing the HomeWood Suites by Hilton!!! As it is our pleasure to provide the best service and comfort for our guests, we are more than pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you travel to our great city of New Orleans again soon and when you do be sure to let us know so we can have your room ready and waiting.