“Great Happy Hour”
Review of Superior Seafood

Superior Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Superior Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #32 of 2,018 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Garden District
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for Happy Hour. There were some great choices for wine and beer specials, plus 50 cent oysters. Oysters were very fresh and delicious. Excellent service. I’m disappointed we didn’t make time on our trip to come here for dinner.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,186)

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

Exceptional service. Friendly and attentive. Salad was very good. Crab stuffed mushrooms and spinach and artichoke dip were delicious. Blackened fish was exceptional.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

I've stood outside Superior Seafood for many a Mardi Gras parade, but hadn't eaten a meal here until a few days ago when we had family in town visiting us. They wanted seafood and oysters, so of course my husband suggested Superior Seafood (one of his favorites!) I don't like raw oysters, but those who did loved the $0.50 oysters at happy hour! We all loved our entrees! I always order shrimp and grits, while it wasn't the best I've had in NOLA it certainly was excellent and I'd highly recommend it to anyone! We had a 10 week old baby with us and the staff was very accommodating. Additionally, I recommend this restaurant as they had ample parking nearby (which is not always the case in the quarter).

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Absolutely delicious seafood. There were 4 of us and everyone loved their food. The oysters were amazing as was the drum fish and redfish. The only negative is the noise. It's advisable to make a reservation because they are always busy.

Reviewed 7 December 2017

Excellent food and service. The atmosphere is very New Orleans, from the piano player playing music in the background, to the streetcar passing outside. Everyone at the table loved their entrees. I had the Pecan Crusted Drum, which was to die for. We happened to make reservations at 6:00, not knowing that happy hour ends at 7:00, so we were able to get oysters and drinks at discounted prices. I would highly recommend this restaurant.