“A MUST to learn about the culture and history of this gorgeous city through food!!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tour de Foodies NOLA
Reviewed 11 April 2012

I was fortunate enough to have been surprised with the experience of Tour de Foodies by my husband last month. We signed up for the walking-tour through the French Quarter. The sight seeing and information we learned about the area were invaluable! But the food was beyond words! From the oysters to the po' boys to the pralines...YUMMMM!!! Our tour guide was also very friendly and made us feel at home. If you're in the area, you cannot leave without the experience of Tour de Foodies! And if you're not, you have to go to NOLA just for this!! I wish this kind of company existed in every major city!

3  Thank KatA1978
Reviewed 11 April 2012

A great way to take in all the great tasty treats while in New Orleans. A simply way to see the Quarter and trying historic restaurants to hole-in-the-walls that your tummy will never forget.
Staff is friendly and nice, and I would do again.

2  Thank Christineia