“Good food and cold beer”
Review of Walk-On's

Walk-On's
Ranked #291 of 2,102 Restaurants in New Orleans
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Description: "Our mission is to deliver a memorable game day experience with a taste of Louisiana for guests of all ages, created by great teammates and all-American cheerleaders. Our entire Walk-On’s team works hard every day to ensure every customer has a winning experience with great food, beverages, service and atmosphere. Our New Orleans location is a great stop before a game, concert, or just a casual night out.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Stayed at the Holiday Inn Superdome - we usually come over to Walk On's as it is only a block and a half walk over. Food is good for a sports bar. Service could have been better on this particular evening, but the city had several conventions so they were very busy - so I am sure this contributed. (Usually great service) Anyway, highly recommend the buffalo chicken sandwich - it is huge. Our boys love the fry pile.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

I walked there from my hotel, just a short walk which was nice. Very clean and inviting inside. The staff was very pleasant and helpful.

The hostess recommended the blackened chicken alfredeux and it was veryyyyyyy very good. Chicken cooked to perfection, lots of sauce with plenty of flavor. I also got a side of hush puppies and they were great as well.

Only drawback was I waited about 20 min for the food, but it was well worth the wait! Definitely recommend if you find yourself in Nola

Darin S, Owner at Walk-On's, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thanks for the feedback Michael!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

One complaint. Very limited supply of t-shirts. They had 4 and not my size - Large. ! Really poor marketing. Impulse Buys! That is what Souvenirs are about! They said they were trying to get people to buy online. I waited until the last night we were in New Orleans and had decided this was where I wanted to get my "souvenir" shirt. Not to go back home and order off the internet. I feel they are missing out. But if you want to eat and drink....Amazing Place. That is why I wanted a shirt!!!!

Darin S, Owner at Walk-On's, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hey Valarie! Thanks so much for the feedback. We really appreciate it and will be looking into this!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

My mom took me to this place for my brithday...after reading the menu about how the chain got started it goes with the napkins which I loved. The food is pretty darn tasty, they have some fruity drinks which I love. They place is kind of dark with lighting I actually love it. Probably would go again for sure. I gave less than 5 stars simply because our server wasn't very attentive.

Darin S, Owner at Walk-On's, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Hey Tiana! Thanks for the feedback. We will coach our team directly on your review to ensure all tables are satisfied with their service. We're so glad you spent your birthday with us and enjoy our story as much as we do! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Forget Hooters, this is the place to go to have great sport bar food and the girls are nicer and friendlier (and they wear a lovely cheerleader outfit). When you go there you must try the Cajundillas, unique New Orleans Quesadillas. Hamburgers are also delicious. Anyways, you should try everything, you won't regret it.

Darin S, Owner at Walk-On's, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

We really appreciate the feedback! See you again soon!