“Incredible service and delicious coffee!”

New Orleans Coffee & Beignet Co.
Ranked #3 of 91 Coffee & Tea in New Orleans
Reviewed 29 January 2018

I am a loyal customer of New Orleans Coffee & Beignet Co. and it's not only because their cafe au laits are DELICIOUS but also because they have some of the sweetest employees in the city. I also love their loyalty program - 5 drinks and then the fifth one is free.. how awesome is that! Don't forget to try their chocolate beignets, I promise you won't forget it!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

My husband and I did a beignet tour of New Orleans while we were in town and we started here. He got one regular beignet and one chocolate. I also got a cafe Au lait. When in Rome. The coffee was a bit watery honestly. Cafe Du Monde does this better.

The beignets were good! I preferred the regular over the chocolate beignet. They were light and fluffy and not too greasy, tons of sugar. What’s not to love! These were good!

There is tons of parking in the back.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

Having samples beignets a few places, I thought this was just average overall. It's a nice quiet space, attached to New Orleans Hamburger and Seafood. They have some other pastries as well, including muffins. We also had tea and hot chocolate.

Service was excellent and unlike some of other places, it's clear this is more of a locals hang out.

Easy parking in the back or on the side.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

So glad I found this place. In the garden district so no need to go into the French quarter! This place is the only place that has chocolate beignets and bite size beignets. The original beignets were just as good if not better than Cafe Du Monde! The coffee was delish too.

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Only place I know of in New Orleans that makes bite size beignets! Try the chocolate beignets! It’s delicious!!