Open today: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm

from USD 40.00
from USD 200.00
from USD 40.00
3,323 results
All reviews carriage ride french quarter great tour private carriage our tour guide hour tour louis cemetery great sense of humor ghost stories jackson square interesting facts highly recommend this tour walking tour mule jonathan jockamo blanche
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We did an 8pm tour and K J was a great host, even though Pretty Boy did all of the work. Very enjoyable and relaxing tour.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Mike R was our driver, and he was a great dude to spend some time with in NOLA. He let our kids ride up front with him and kept the whole carriage entertained with his stories about the city's history. Just the right mix of humor, too. Top notch tour!

1  Thank jasanders14
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I spent 85 dollars for my sister and I to take the hour long Ghost Stories tour and the guide never told a ghost story! He barely told us anything at all really. We rode around for an hour and I don't remember a single thing he said except that it was disrespectful to the spirits in his opinion to tell their stories..... If that's the case, why are you working that job? It was a complete waste and I will never recommend this activity. As we were riding around, I was trying to listen to all the other groups on walking tours because their guides were interesting and really into it. Lesson learned.

1  Thank sidneyashley
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

My wife, sister and I made it a point to book the ghost tour at night while visiting the city for the first time. For some reason, it wasn't a ghost tour. Turned out to be more of historical tour, which found to be more to our liking. Tour guide Moose was very funny, knowledgeable and even stopped at the oldest bar in the US so we could get more drinks! Very relaxing and fun activity after a day of hitting the sites. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Thank you Gina and Blue ! We had a wonderful experience during our tour. Gina was extremely knowledgeable and great tour guide. We especially enjoyed the cemetery tour. I would recommend this tour to anyone that hasn't been to NOLA before. Thanks again Gina and Blue.

Date of experience: May 2017