Stayed here for two nights and visited the sights of New Orleans. Walking distance to the French Quarter ands its various nightlife and restaurants.
Hotel room spacious and equipped fine if not quite to Hilton/Sheraton standard. Service was great with adequate breakfast and a choice of some hot food around tea time all included in the rate. Only slight drawback was the bar shut by 7pm and there was no formal reataurant ( but plenty of both within 10-15 minutes walk). Free wifi , pool & basic gym add to its good value.
Would use again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Otel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans