My wife and I enjoyed our two night stay being allocated a suite on floor 7 .
We requested a suite as we had a number of suitcases and the suite was quite large and provided the room to move with room to spare . The location of the hotel is quite handy to the French Quarter especially if you use the Street Car . The hotel was busy over the weekend and the number of staff rostered on did not increase to ensure customer care and service . The drinks and food session each evening left a bit to be desired as though the session is free to guests the quality of food was poor , not hot and the beer undrinkable . I did mention this however little action was taken by the overwhelmed staff member . Free food at a cost after all.
I rate the hotel well above average , however the food and drinks let us all down .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Odigeo, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans