My husband and I stopped in New Orleans for a day on a road trip from Georgia to Texas. We loved staying at the Drury for many reasons. We had our dog with us, mini schnauzer, and were able to leave him in the room while we did the touristy thing through the French Quarter, and the hotel provided a wonderful treat for him. The breakfast and kickback were wonderful and a great money saver because we were able to eat at the kickback instead of buying dinner, not to mention the free drinks we got with the kickback. The staff was friendly from the moment we showed up. The best part was the location. My husband and I were able to walk to and around the French Quarter from our hotel, but we were far enough away from all the action to have a quiet and relaxing time in our room. Although we didn't have extra time for the pool/hot tub, we did check it out. It was rooftop and we would have definitely utilized it if we had extra time. This is a great place and value for couples, families with kids, or pet owners!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the historic Cumberland Phone Building just one block from the St. Charles trolley, the Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans offers convenient access to the Garden District and the French Quarter. Experience Cajun traditions and culture while enjoying Drury Hotels' free extras from our hot breakfast to the 5:30 Kickback(R) evening menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Otel, Odigeo and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites New Orleans Hotel New Orleans
- Drury Inn And Suites New Orleans
- New Orleans Drury Inn
- Drury New Orleans