“A new favorite ”
Review of Boucherie

Boucherie
Reserve with OpenTable
Boucherie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #94 of 2,124 Restaurants in New Orleans
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This was my first visit, but won't be my last. There were seven of us, and we all loved our meals. The combination of sides and seasonings really made the entrees "pop"! OF COURSE we had to try a number of desserts; I especially enjoyed the Thai Chili Chocolate Chess Pie.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

The food at Boucherie was delicious. We particularly enjoyed the twist on classic dishes. My scallops with coconut creme fraiche was divine and light. The pork ribs fell off the bone, as they should, and the chicken was really succulent. Yummy desserts as well. Great selection of wines, although mostly on the expensive side.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

We went to Boucherie for lunch during Coolinary in August in New Orleans - a lovely way to check out restaurants you haven't been to, yet!
We shared the Grilled Heart of Romaine Caesar Salad (loved it) and the Fresh Cut French Fries (too good and too plentiful - enough to be shared by 3 or 4 people). My dining companion thoroughly enjoyed the mussels, but I was not crazy about their version of BBQ shrimp po'boy - too tangy for my preferences and sauerkraut (!) -what was that there for? I wouldn't order it again, but it will certainly not keep me from going again! We each had the Krispy Kreme Bread Pudding - beyond fabulous! But again, a large enough portion to easily be shared by 2 or 3.
Not sure if it was just our server or the normal flow of the restaurant, but the service was VERY slow - we weren't in a hurry and really didn't mind, but 20 - 25 minutes after finishing each course, and the next one might show up. It even took 15 minutes for our credit cards to be run.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Natural partners...The Wagyu with the seasonings is absolutely fantastic..tied with the fantastic fries...what could one ask for more...This stop is a hidden gem...And Santa said so!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We went to Boucherie for Sunday brunch to celebrate my son's birthday. After reading many reviews, I was disappointed when the boudin balls were not on the brunch menu. We got the pig ear lettuce wraps and the fries as appetizers instead. They were ok, but nothing spectacular. There were six of us and 3 people got wagyu beef dishes. They definitely seemed the happiest with their entrees. The brisket with collards was the favorite. In all it was good, but a bit pricey for what we got.