“Lovely place”
Historical front facade
Off-street parking Night time view of the house
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Off-street parking
Night time view of the house
Living room with a smart tv for relaxing
Living room contains a futon sofa
Two full size beds,  two mirrors, alarm clocks, and a computer work station
Mirrors for getting ready and a computer work station
One queen size bed, one mirror, and a closet with hangers
Master bedroom with one queen size bed, mirror, alarm clock, and nightstand
Closet with hangers and storage
Bathroom includes tissue paper, toilet paper, soap, shampoo, bath towels, and lotion
Storage unit with extra bath towels, air mattress, linens, blankets, etc
Fully furnished kitchen
Microwave, toaster machine, and coffee maker
Refrigerator and gas stove/oven
Full equipped kitchen
Fully equipped kitchen
ADT alarm system
Night time view of the backyard
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Valentin...
“Lovely place”
Reviewed 27 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Very welcoming house. We felt at home in this lovely historic house at the first minute.

The owner is very friendly and the house offers all equipments. For our first trip in New Orleans we were very happy of this choice.
Quiet neighbourhood where you can feel the New Orleans way of life.

Good place, I recommend it!

jpena1777
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Awesome and Worth Every Penny”
Reviewed 8 August 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Alex's house was everything I asked for. We stayed during Mardi Gras and was able to walk to all of the major parade routes on St. Charles Ave. The house was very clean, modern, and brand new. I will definitely be back for my next vacation.

Alonso A
“Satisfied”
Reviewed 7 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Perfect, friendly atmosphere that's close to the city and pretty much anything you'd want to do. Owners were very accommodating with my schedule allowing me to book whenever I wanted. They even included some lists of their top places to eat!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Melika G
“Marvelous home minutes from the French Quarter!!!”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This home was absoluelty perfect. My family and I stayed here for a few days and loved it. Alex was very helpful and assured us that we could count on him 24/7. We are so thankful to have found this home for our trip. This home was more than we could have asked for. It is a short distance from the French Quarter and Audobon Park. We were a short walk from the Streetcar route and just a five minute drive to some of the most amazing restaurants around. We enjoyed the home but even more the hospitality that we recieved from our host Alex. He was beyond helpful and we hope to return one day. Cheers

Management Response
4 Jul 2017
Thank you for the nice review. You are always welcomed back at my house.
Dean S
“New Orleans family vacation”
Reviewed 26 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The rental house was nice & clean. I would stay there again. It's a nice place to stay if you want the New Orleans experience. The neighbors were very friendly.

Management Response
4 Jul 2017
Thank you for the nice review. You are always welcomed back at my house.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing