This great little hotel is tucked away in the middle of the French Quarter yet the rooms are quiet and restful, even while the streets are loud and boisterous. It was featured in the Jan. 2012 Delta Airlines Sky Magazine and recently mentioned in the Air Tran magazine so the word may be out! This is a really pleasant place to base a New Orleans visit.
The only tip I'd offer- the valet parks in the garage directly across the street from the hotel. Unless the sign on the lot says it's full, skip the valet and park the car yourself in that lot. If the sign says the lot is full, let the valet park the car in the lot (it's reserved for hotel guests).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette