When we arrived at the hotel there was a mix up with our room rate, but the manager helped to secure our original rate. After this, he went out of his way to ensure our stay was perfect. The hotel is very clean, well maintained, and the balcony room was awesome. We liked that the hotel was not on Bourbon Street, but you could see still see enough of the action from the balcony. When you are trying to sleep a Bourbon balcony is not all it is cracked up to be :). They also provide a little breakfast in the a.m.
We also enjoyed the calm, retro bar downstairs each night before we headed out. The bartenders were very helpful and friendly. We have suggested this hotel to all of our friends and family who travel to NOLA frequently. We will stay here from now on! Thanks for making this the best break ever. Now...back to reality :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be inspired by an effortless amalgamation of classic and modern. Hotel le Marais is New Orleans’ newest upscale boutique hotel. It is where the trendsetters, influencers and fashionistas go to stay in the heart of it all. Set amid a historic and cultural backdrop, this French Quarter hotel is a modern and upscale sanctuary with four-star amenities and a high level of personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Le Marais reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Ann Marie Antoinette Hotel
- Hotel St Ann Marie Antoinette