Hampton Inn & Suites New Orleans Convention Center
USD 209*
USD 155*
USD 149*
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
USD 137*
USD 414*
USD 393*
Hotel Mazarin(New Orleans)
USD 243*
USD 231*
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn New Orleans - Chateau Lemoyne(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
USD 199*
USD 147*
HolidayInn.com
  • Pool
Hotel Le Marais(New Orleans)
USD 243*
  • Breakfast included
USD 254*
Hyatt.com
USD 333*
USD 302*
  • Pool
Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
USD 128*
USD 123*
2,037 results
All reviewsconverted warehousefrench quarterfree shuttlecruise terminalgreat hoteldirectly across the streethigh ceilingscomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areavalet parkingwwii museumattending a conferencefull kitchenwithin walking distancevalet staffking suitewould definitely stay here again
Reviewed 12 February 2012

We stayed at this hotel for a convention. Convention Centre is right across the street so it was easy to get to and from our meetings. Staff was amazing from the minute we arrived, very helpful and friendly. The rooms are clean and have lots of space, with a large bathroom as well. Continental breakfast has alot of options and even a make your own waffle station which is a great idea! Not a far walk to the French Quarter (15 minutes) and shopping places.
Would definitely stay here the next time I come to New Orleans!!!

Room Tip: The old converted warehouse rooms are the best!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Shewer84
Reviewed 4 February 2012

A friend and I stayed here for an event at the convention center which was directly across the street from the back entrance. Room and bathroom were very nice. Huge lobby nicely decorated with Mardi Gras decors since it was coming up. Staff was pleasant. Complimentary breakfast was ok but then again I'm spoiled since I've stayed at 5-star hotels where the breakfasts were feasts. Nice tiny pool which we unfortunately didn't use since the weather was still cold. Only thing was if you are looking to hang out a lot in the French Quarter, it's a bit of a walk. Maybe about 20mins. A little leery at night since it's located in the Warehouse District and not very many people are around. Certainly far from the Garden District and a walk from the streetcars as well. Still the best $100/night hotel I've been in though.

Room Tip: 2 buildings: we had stayed in the newer building and the other building was the converted warehouse which looked kinda cool.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Good breakfast! Good rooms but loud heating/AC.
Relaxing and comfortable lobby.
Walking distance to lots of restaurants and french quarter and very conveniently located for conventions.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 January 2012

My partner found this hotel after researching on Trip Advisor. The reviews were glowing but I was very very skeptical with the $99/night price. I was especially concerned because two other couples were booking this hotel on our coat-tails. The description of this hotel as a "converted industrial building" also made me nervous. I held my breath as the taxi pulled the 6 of us up to the front door for check in. Well, let me tell you, I could not have been more pleasantly surprised with EVERYTHING about this hotel. It was fresh, clean, pretty, comfortable, conveniently located, festive, AND the staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. An added bonus was the delicious free breakfast and free transportation to our cruise ship that was included with our stay here. The make-your-own-waffle station was especially popular at breakfast! Bottom line, I would definately stay here again and recommend it to anyone looking for a great hotel (oh, and at a reasonable price too!).

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank codiejames
Reviewed 29 January 2012

We stayed here the weekend of January 20th, 2012. We had 3 rooms. This hotel is very well located, the staff truly understands service, and this is an exceptional value. From the time you enter until you exit every staff member is truly there to help and make your stay more enjoyable. The included breakfast with make your own waffles, fruit, yogurt, all types of cereal, oatmeal, eggs, etc.. is delicious. Everything is a few blocks away. The rooms are very nice, the beds are super comfy, rooms are very clean and spacious. A true value in New Orleans!!!

Room Tip: All 3 rooms were great.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends