3,379 results
All reviewsclub leveldavenport loungejeremy davenportmaison orleansresistance poolcanal streetfrench quarterlive jazzthird floorbeautiful hotelturn down serviceconcierge servicebeignetsluxury hotelfitness centermardi grasbourbon st
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I was here for a business conference and found the room and the service to be excellent. Upon checking out, I left my keys in my room and didn't discover this until I had flown home. I called the hotel, they sent someone to check the room, and they found my keys. They were sent via express service by the next morning, and the employee (Adrian) did a nice job of keeping me apprised via email. He even apologized for the inconvenience, as if it was the fault of anyone but me!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Attended a 3 day conference at the hotel and stayed there. An older hotel but maintained in the elegant style of the design. The service was excellent from the rooms to the meal preparation in the conference areas.
The rooms are large, comfortable and very clean. A little tricky to get to the check-in that is on the 3rd floor with slower limited elevators. I have not stayed in any other hotels in this city.
The wifi seemed a little spotty even though I had signed up to receive complimentary wifi and also had access to the conference wifi.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Just spent the weekend here, and once again, had a great time! I love the convenience of having the club to go to for drinks, snacks, etc throughout the day/night, which pays for itself compared to staying on a non-club level and paying $6 for Oreos. The club has fresh baked cookies, along with many more things, and free drinks after 5PM. I love the spaciousness of the club and the rooms.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We had a great stay in this beautiful hotel. The rooms and staff were great. We had a wonderful experience on Bourbon street which was right around the corner. The nightly entertainment was a treat as well. We would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 13 June 2018

Best hotel in the French Quarter and is nice its on the edge so nice and quite. Exceptionally well managed hotel when we were there they had multiple events going on but still provided excellent service. The Club Lounge is one of the best with great service & food highly recommend

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family