2,534 results
All reviews front desk great location french quarter bourbon street indoor pool royal street canal st room key within walking distance parking garage mardi gras beds were comfortable per day the room was nice mississippi river jackson square few blocks
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Very nice, comfortable hotel with added bonus of a swimming pool right in the heart of the French quarter. Really liked it and would definitely stay there again if visiting. Only minor drawback is that it is very busy but I can see why.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Craig M, General Manager at Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

Dear Karl:
Thank you for the nice review of my hotel. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you back the next time you visit New Orleans.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Everything was nice I have no problems. The valet attendant where ready to help us with our bags and car keys. Check in was quick, the room was clean. Our room on the 15th floor had a beautiful view on the city at night. We was in the heart of the French Quarter's what more can I say. We walked around the corner had a good dinner did a little shopping everything we wanted and needed was in walking distances.They even had a Walgreens on the corner and two streets over had a CVS. Its very safe there especially at night. You can't get in the building without your room card or the elevators without it. They have several security guards in the building and police officers outside. I will be returning again to this hotel

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for the nice review of my hotel. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us. It is good to know that our safety efforts are being recognized. We look forward to having you back the next time you visit New Orleans.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

It started with the checking in, which was either a new receptionist or this lady was not interested in customer service, very poor.
No shampoo, shower gel, water etc replaced in the room.
We had a note under the door saying not to use the water to clean teeth or drink, but no water left, we had to go down to the reception to get some.
The room was lovely, no complaints with that.
Perfect location for the French Quarter

Dear Peter:
Thank you for the nice review of my hotel. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay with us despite the issue you encountered at check in. Certainly not indicative of our normal level of service. I am happy you enjoyed your visit with us and hope to have you back the next time you visit New Orleans.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 29 September 2017

We were placed on the 9th floor and this floor is an "inbetween" floor and after you get off the elevator you have to go down two flights of stairs to your room. Even the bellman had to do this. The room was smaller than the rooms we were in previously. When I complained, I was rudely told that that is where they put people for early check in. I was not informed nor offered another room.

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Craig M, General Manager at Wyndham New Orleans - French Quarter, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest:
Thank you for taking time to review my hotel. I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations. The service you received is certainly not indicative of our normal level of service. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss further. My direct number is 504-613-3201 or email at cmouney@wyndham.com. Thanks again for your feedback.