“Great Stay.”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Joshua W
“Great Stay.”
Reviewed 11 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Everything was great. You should stay here. The price was also good as well and it was walking distance from everything in the French Quarter.

Mommajo34
Denver, Colorado
“Nola”
Reviewed 11 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Great location, beautiful condo! Check in was easy and the building was very secure. We were very impressed with the cleanliness and decor of the condo. The condo is in a great location and we walked to Bourbon (unless it was raining) but taxi's or Uber was readily available and the cable car was only one block away.

GlobeTrot...
“Great location”
Reviewed 11 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Comfortable and spacious for family of five. Hotel rooms with a roll-out bed don't work for our family anymore and hotel suites are expensive. Plus, having a full kitchen allowed me to prepare snacks and a few meals!

jardynnik...
“Carondelet Street Apartments (Factors Row)”
Reviewed 11 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I was a tad bit sketchy at first as far as booking this property for a bachlorette party that took place this past weekened due to everytime I would call this company to get details on the property such as location, what was near by, pricing, etc., I was pressured into booking right away just about everytime I had called. Also, for having to do so much on my part before checkout such as having to take the trash out, place dirty laundry in the bathroom, and placing all dirty dishes in the dishwasher was a bit much considering I paid a pretty pricey cleaning fee. Other than these issues, it was the perfect place to stay during our stay in New Orleans. The property was located inside of the French Quarter. Perfect walking distance from everything. Exactly three blocks from Bourbon which was very convenient. I will be staying here again and I cannot express how much we enjoyed our stay. Not expensive, very affordable, and very accommodating!

lfktaylor...
Houston, Texas
“Modern Charm”
Reviewed 11 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We stayed at the Front Row Condo's in the business district of New Orleans. Great location to walk to anywhere. Condo was new, modern and well kept. I would stay there again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing