“Carondelet Street Apartments (Factors Row)”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 82 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
jardynnik...
“Carondelet Street Apartments (Factors Row)”
Reviewed 11 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I was a tad bit sketchy at first as far as booking this property for a bachlorette party that took place this past weekened due to everytime I would call this company to get details on the property such as location, what was near by, pricing, etc., I was pressured into booking right away just about everytime I had called. Also, for having to do so much on my part before checkout such as having to take the trash out, place dirty laundry in the bathroom, and placing all dirty dishes in the dishwasher was a bit much considering I paid a pretty pricey cleaning fee. Other than these issues, it was the perfect place to stay during our stay in New Orleans. The property was located inside of the French Quarter. Perfect walking distance from everything. Exactly three blocks from Bourbon which was very convenient. I will be staying here again and I cannot express how much we enjoyed our stay. Not expensive, very affordable, and very accommodating!

lfktaylor...
Houston, Texas
“Modern Charm”
Reviewed 11 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We stayed at the Front Row Condo's in the business district of New Orleans. Great location to walk to anywhere. Condo was new, modern and well kept. I would stay there again.

dishtish2...
Siesta Key, Florida
“Clean safe close to all”
Reviewed 9 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Loved the condo.What brand of bed/pillows used.Sleep was so good.close to all and clean.thank you.Any return discounts?I am returning to Nola soon

brozano
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“GREAT LOCATION; GREAT CLEAN PLACE”
Reviewed 7 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Apartment was in a perfect location - close to everything; very clean and nice building. Would highly recommend.

Odyssey51...
“Perfect vacation rental!”
Reviewed 6 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We have stayed at many rental apartments and homes, but this was by far the best place ever! The location, the beauty of our apartment and every detail made this the perfect stay!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing