“Amazing donuts! ”

Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Amazing food. There is a walk up window in case you are concerned about the long wait. Very worth it. On the back end of the building you can watch them making the product. Be careful! If you get the sugar on your clothes....it doesn’t come out of your clothes until you wash them. People saw my white stained jacket and said “oh you’ve been at Cafe Du Monde”.

Write a ReviewReviews (32,551)

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Many travelers come here for the Beignets, but I come for their amazingly delicious coffee. Yes, Chicory is in the coffee and goes quite well with the Beignets! An absolutely delightful blend and a must have. The place is bustling with visitors from all over the globe. You can’t go to New Orleans without stopping here at Cafe Du Monde. They sell there products too!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

35 years ago we lived in Mississippi and would often go over the lake to enjoy NOLA and ALWAYS included a trip to Cafe Du Monde. This trip we brought a group of 20 friends and family who wither had never been or it had been 35 years since enjoying the powdered sugar goodness. Things have changed a lot in 35 years except for the wonderful taste of the beignets and cafe au lait! Still as wonderful as the first day I tried them. The only problem was the service. My recommendation is to skip the long line and go to the right side and get take out. Walk over and enjoy the goodness while sitting in the park.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

No trip to New Orleans would be complete without a stop at Cafe Du Monde before or after you hit the gay bars!!!

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I visited here for the first time and would highly recommend it! We had wonderful service even late at night. I tried the coffee with chicory which was not for me but the beignets are our of this world! I surprised myself by eating a whole order alone!