Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience Mercedes-Benz Superdome
from USD 39.00
from USD 242.00
from USD 129.99
from USD 114.99
More Info
All reviews saints game sugar bowl super dome great stadium end zone essence fest great seats bucket list hurricane katrina jambalaya french quarter concert concessions arena dat field panthers
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Great venue having visited for 2 Wrestlemania a now. Great atmosphere and staff were pleasant enough. Ques a bit long for concessions but to be expected

Reviewed 2 days ago

While visiting in New Orleans we took in the Saints game. It was such a unique experience, as we are from Canada. The crowd really gets into the game and most people dress in the gold and black colors of the team. We were saying Who Dat days later. So fun!

Reviewed 5 days ago

Not a huge football fan, but while visiting the city we had the opportunity to enjoy the Saints game vs LA Rams. The crowd was fantastic, the venue clean and staff onsite friendly. Drinks and food very reasonable!

1  Thank Sharon W
Reviewed 1 week ago

The Saints are fun to watch. The Superdome is a loud and comfortable environment. I recommend that you park away from the Stadium and walk. We parked about a mile away and it made the drive home stress free.

1  Thank pepperjack56
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We are first time season ticket holders for the New Orleans Saints. My hubby got to come home from Iraq to go to his first NFL game ever. And we had an amazing time. The staff at the stadium radiate the vibe of the city. Loved it!!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Amazing place as a building to begin with.
Easy entry and exit when overcrowded for any type of event. Washrooms surprisingly clean and nice too! Im always scared of such buildings because of overcrowding and cleanliness but that place was amazing.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Six of us attended the Ed Sheeran Concert at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in NOLA. We've been to Saints games several times, but not for concerts. Here's the first hot tip to know when attending any event at this tremendous facility: Leave your handbags at home. Security does their best ti keep us all safe during these troubled times in America where politics usurps courtesy and adulthood. If you must carry in medicine and other items, please place them in a gallon zip lock bags for easy entrance.

Our family flew in from Colorado and Maryland to see this amazing concert. The staff at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome - from Security to Ushers to concessions - every single one was warm, welcoming and in a good mood. THAT doesn't happen everywhere!

The Food and Beverage selection was excellent. The sound company was superb. Because the facility is so large, it was like watching a concert from one end zone to another end zone, but the videography was absolutely fabulous. They captured Ed Sheeran on screen for everyone to see. This guy is a one-man show! Amazing!

Because this was Halloween, the two warm up acts (Lauv & Snow Patrol) and Ed Sheeran were dressed in Halloween outfits. Even 70% of the audience was outfitted! Too much fun.

Bottom line: The entire experience was great because the talent on stage was out of this world and the staff at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome made everyone feel welcome.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was there for their first game i August 1975 for Saints vs Dolphins, with their different color seats. Now it is great!!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went to my first NFL game here to see the Saints play the Redskins! Right from the player intros, the atmosphere was like nothing I've ever experienced! Total bonus to witness Drew Brees break the all time passing record that night! What an experience!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went there to see this game travelling over from Scotland the day before - this is a great stadium with a brilliant atmosphere, and we experienced a new Record with Drew Breez, and a fantastic win over Washington. the facilities are great and the setup is easy to getyour head round. Beer spirits and food all on sale everywhere. word of caution - I was ID'd at the beer stalls and refused because I had none, good job I had my 33 year old son with me who had a driving licence to buy me drink - at 62 I thought this was fantastic

1  Thank Lawrence B