Open today: 12:00 am - 11:59 pm
Book In Advance
Tours from Lucky Bean Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Lucky Bean Tours
from USD 25.00
from USD 25.00
from USD 30.00
More Info
All reviews french quarter tour garden district tour great tour new orleanian perfect introduction walking tour deep knowledge private tour small group entertaining tour wealth of knowledge ask questions two hours other companies hour tour great stories st louis cemetery
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I randomly jumped onto a tour last year through a friend and I'm glad I did. First time was with Libby and she was great! True local with great knowledge. I enjoyed it so much that when I came back this year, I used the same group. This time was a different guide, Jackie. She was just as amazing, even brought extra hats and sunblock for people. They both had great stories and local knowledge, made sure every kind of interest was piqued and even the second time around was a new experience. Also it seemed very intimate, some other groups were huge and it was a wonder how they could hear or keep everyone involved.

Date of experience: March 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Libby B, Manager at Lucky Bean Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Miko! Repeat business! Thanks for touring with us again and thanks for leaving a review. We really love our small groups. It honestly feels like walking with friends when the questions and observations and laughs start flowing as we walk. Thanks to positive feedback like yours, we will always keep our groups small. See you next year!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Libby was wonderful! Not only was she knowledgeable, but personable and enthusiastic! We were disappointed that we didn’t do more tours with her! We also got to meet her wonderful husband who does tours through her company as well. Definitely do this tour. You will be immersed in the history of Nawlins, the ins and outs of famous families and culture, architecture, and even in Hollywood hot spots ! It has something for everyone. Thanks again Libby!

Date of experience: April 2018

I remember you, my Northern friends! Thanks for the review and being so interested! I give you five stars right back.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic Garden District walking tour with Libby. With ten generations of her family being native to New Orleans, her knowledge is encyclopedic but she conveys it all in a friendly, entertaining, accessible way. Libby is warm, personable and very funny. She knows about NOLA’s history, architecture, horticulture, politics, restaurants and Hollywood connections. Delightful. After our tour with Libby we cannot recommend her too highly and would never tour another NOLA site with anyone else.

Date of experience: March 2018
Libby B, Manager at Lucky Bean Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for our 200th review! Our business continues to grow because of guests like you, who appreciate a story-filled, small group walk through the historic and fascinating neighborhoods of New Orleans. Please visit us again!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I truly enjoyed this amazing morning walk with Libby. It was a small group and Libby was very welcoming, informative and very knowledgeable. In the 2 hours with the help of Libby I got to quickly feel much more familiar with New Orleans. Excellent tour for vitors of all ages.

Date of experience: March 2018

I love visitors of all ages! The French Quarter is gritty, urban, Creole, colorful, vibrant, and exciting. It gives me energy just being there, and energizes me even more to be able to show it off to my guests. Thank you for reviewing and supporting my little company. Every review helps us realize our dream of continuing to give high-quality tours to treasured visitors.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We have been to New Orleans multiple times in the past. This time we decided to book a French quarter tour. Josh, our tour guide did an incredible job from start to finish. He provide our group of 7 with great information about the French quarter! We learned some interesting facts about the quarter. To top off our tour josh gave us a great lunch recommendation(Napoleon house). I highly recommend booking a tour with Lucky bean tours! Thanks for a fun morning.

Date of experience: March 2018

Thank you for reviewing! Josh is so likeable and easy-going, and has such a great understanding and appreciation for our history and culture, that all of his guests feel like they have made a friend in New Orleans. I love Napoleon House too, and I'm glad the tour and the lunch rounded out a lovely morning in the French Quarter. Please come again!