“Great location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lesliebau...
Seattle, Washington
“Great location”
Reviewed 22 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Walking distance to the district as well as grocery, restaurants, etc etc. Perfect 3 bed 3bath with lovely balcony where we enjoyed our happy hour each evening. Stay Alfred was easy to book, responsive with my questions and offered us a perfect place to stay for our group

Mike C
Indiana
“Great Space in great location”
Reviewed 11 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Easy to access. Great location. I would recommend it. The rooms were as described and the living area is a great place to hang out.

Matthew K
“Really Awesome Big Place”
Reviewed 30 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We stayed in the 3 bedroom unit at Factor's Row and it was great. It looks just like the pictures and we loved having all of that space. The location is pretty ideal and the 6 of us who stayed there only had good things to say about it.

SecondWin...
Springfield, Vermont
“Classy Digs”
Reviewed 24 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Perfect location, beautifully restored building, high end finishes and furnishings. Design and function were wonderful. Bedding superb. only drawback was no parking. Closest lot was $20 per day with no in and out. Will seek out Stay Alfreds whenever possible.

BVVWebmas...
“Beautiful place, perfect for our needs”
Reviewed 21 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

My party and I recently stayed with StayAlfred on a trip to New Orleans. The place was modern, comfortable and perfect for my 6-person party. The location is awesome! Walking distance to Burbon St, but out of the way just enough to escape the craziness. The place was impeccable and very comfortable. Felt like I was staying in my own home rather then a rental!. The service was great. I would DEFINITELY stay here again, and have already recommended the place to many of my friends.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing