“Very very happy”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dagmar J
Miami, Florida
“Very very happy”
Reviewed 30 April 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I got this apartment when I was in New Orleans for a friends wedding. I was searching web and found this apartment from Stay Alfred. I am so very happy I took my time to do research and didn't book hotel. It was spotless, modern, 900 sq.
Beautiful modern, but warm apartment. The whole building renovation was incredible. It kept it's architectural design and features. I loved the art and meeting room with nice small terrace area outside. Very clever. I been in NOLA about ten times before and location of this house made me walk different paths and learn different part of history than before. That is what I love about exploring different places. Yet, it was only 15 minutes walk from French quarter etc. You cannot beat the price!!!! I will be back! Thank You. Dasha

Eric C
“Good Stay”
Reviewed 24 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Stayed in a 1 bedroom condo which was very nice. I like the safe feel of having to have a code to get in the building. The condo was very nice, just wish it had been cleaned and maintained a little bit better. There was a broken towel holder in the bathroom and a few cobwebs that had been missed. The walls and trim were scuffed in several spots and detracted from the overall appearance of how nice this unit really is. If it had been better maintained, I definitely would have given the stay a 5. Overall it was a good experience and I would stay here again.

ICosta201...
Jandira, SP
“Amazing”
Reviewed 22 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The location is excellent near the French Quarter and with an easy access for the airport shuttle. The apartment facilities are great.

Maria Cec...
“First time staying at an apartment, and the experience was fantastic.”
Reviewed 20 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Excellent location. The apartment was large, nicely decorated, and super clean. We also got fantastic service when having questions.

rrogersii...
san francisco
“Great place”
Reviewed 20 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

An incredible value for the money.
Gorgeous space. Beautiful building.
Easy access to groceries, French quarter, trolley lines and good restaurants. In a week we only took a handful of Uber/Lyft - walked everywhere else.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing