“Amazing Condo, Perfect Location, Great Staff”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Catherine...
Marion
“Amazing Condo, Perfect Location, Great Staff”
Reviewed 14 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

The Condo was better than the pictures. The location was the best, The staff was friendly and helpful. It was a true home away from home with all the fancy upgrades. 24 service and one phone call took care of almost any questions. We will stay here again.

Nickie H
Houston, Texas
“Perfect”
Reviewed 13 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

We loved Factors Row in New Orleans and think the Stay Alfred concept is the best thing going. Beautiful space, very quiet and private, easy. Loved it and will book again!

minna7fam...
Lafayette, California
“Comfortable and spacious”
Reviewed 8 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Great choice in staying in New Orleans. Our apt was clean, spacious and had a fully stocked kitchen with any utensil one might need to cook if one wanted. Price was half what we would have paid if we booked a hotel room. It was also great having a washer/dryer to use in the apt!

MikeBarne...
“Great space”
Reviewed 8 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I travel often for work, I'm in the Fashion Industry. Because of that I make a point to book rooms or spaces that are nice to stay in because I'm never sure how much time I'll be out or how much I'll be working from the room. This trip wasn't for work but the mindset still led me to finding a great place.

The self check in was fantastic, I didn't land until 11:30 and didn't get to the building until 3 because people wanted to see me. The room was clean and spacious and I liked the overall style. While my stay was fairly short I settled right in and everything dovetailed beautifully. I'll keep Stay Alfred in mind for future travels.

If there's anything I could comment it's that parking wasn't great and the exact model of lockbox you use was a little cumbersome to open with one hand full as it often was.

CarolLynn...
Charleston, South Carolina
“Exceeded our expectations”
Reviewed 5 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Superb location in New Orleans! The place was fabulous from the moment we walked in the door. It is a great alterative to hotel living. We used the kitchen for dinner with a great grocery store (Rouse's) within an easy walking distance. The exercise room was convenient with excellent equipment. The staff could not have been better. I would choose Stay Alfred in any city. Thank you!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing