“Mr.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
HKKelly
Region of Waterloo, Canada
Reviewed 25 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

The place was great. Very nicely appointed and great proximity to the French quarter. The water pressure was a bit week at times but otherwise the place was close to perfect.

James B
“Walkable New Orleans”
Reviewed 25 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

First, this was a last minute trip because of a speaking opportunity. Second my anniversary and daughter's birthday fall on the same day so it is sometimes hard to make both my wife and adult daughter happy about where to travel. Finally, I got it right!

My wife had never been to New Orleans and my daughter was last there with me twelve years ago. Finding a place that provided enough space and was reasonably priced was not a challenge because of Factors Row. It is centrally located and within a mile walk of most of New Orleans' tourist sites. Even though I was working for two days they were able to get out and see the city. I was able to walk to the convention center and each of us probable walked about six miles a day.

The apartment is spacious with two bedrooms, each with its own bath. Access was easy and their was security and a code to get in the building in the evening. The stylish open floor plan with brick walls was accompanied with a wonderful kitchen and access to parking.

I would stay here again.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
sarahsuns...
Crested Butte, Colorado
“Very roomy and comfortable!”
Reviewed 24 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

My husband and I traveled with a friend to New Orleans for a wedding. We needed two bedrooms, and this was perfect. The location is AMAZING! It has a full kitchen so we were able to save money and cook in (a wonderful grocery store is a few blocks away). I loved that there was a gym (small but just what I needed) so that I could work off a few of those fried southern meals. I will definitely be looking to "stayalfred" again in the future!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: A bit noisy (a fan in the room would be nice)
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
MMellman
“Amazingly”
Reviewed 21 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Great apartment in the best location looks ridiculously good. Had an awesome time will defanently come again.

Roseinthe...
Reviewed 20 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

The Factors Row property was perfect. It was neat and clean and the location was perfect. I will definitely stay there again and will recommend the rental to anyone visiting NOLA.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing