“Mr”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
sgarcia38
Whittier, California
Reviewed 20 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

My girlfriend and I and two friends stayed at the condos at factors row.. we had a great time the condo was clean we'll furnished and close to everything.. walking distance to the super dome.. we'll definitely be coming back..

Torneilbl...
Reviewed 13 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Great location brand New apartment walking distance to everything. Night guard on duty lots of restaurant

Crystal S
“Great!”
Reviewed 5 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

More than what I expected!!! The place was in a great condition. Very spacious and clean. I am very satisfied with this resort. I really recommended for any trip to New Orleans

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
1MissDiva
“A work in progress!”
Reviewed 1 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Pricing, location, and accomadation for 6 this property was the perfect choice. The overall look and atmosphere was great! I book this for a concert/birthday celebration trip for 6 ladies. The 2 bedroom 2 bath was perfect until the 2nd bathroom was obsolete. . .the toilet backed up into the bath tub. The property mngmt was on it but nothing was able to be done for our entire stay. Initially we were offered another unit to accomadate the 6, same type but that was said to be done in error and we were offered a 2nd unit 1 bed/1 bath. I was thankful for the accomadation but half of my party was not. The reason for booking the condo over 2 separate rooms was so we could all be together so I understood the frustration. We were understanding that this is a fairly new renovated site but there were said to be other units with plumbing issues as well. I also think they could be a little more flexible with late check outs considering it may be hard to book flights according to room check in/out times. There is no area to store luggage if you have a later flight. . .all things that can be worked out with time hopefully. And again for the rate we paid yes it was PERFECT, location PERFECT. . .just some kinks that need to be worked out. I LOVE NEW ORLEANS can't wait to return!!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
mcgtrip31
“Great place”
Reviewed 1 September 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Very nice plce, near to French Quarter, fine berooms, bathrooms, kitchen, living room. I always would book again stay alfred aas well as this place.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing