“Everything was absolutely FABULOUS!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

German first
Any
LaurendBr...
“Everything was absolutely FABULOUS!!”
Reviewed 13 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We LOVE this place! Literally right up the street from Bourbon! So close to everything, yet far enough to rest! The parking lot across the street was convenient! Home away from home! We will definitely be booking with Stay Alfred again!

Daniel S
“Amazing residence, better than home!”
Reviewed 12 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

The building is fantastic, despite the aura of outside repairs - the location is impeccable and the unit is fantastic. Highly recommend this place. Tall ceilings and very contemporary style.

cousinedd...
Charleston, South Carolina
“Brand new and fantastic!”
Reviewed 2 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

I was the first person to stay in this apt...being new, had a couple of glitches, but overall amazing! Spacious, state of the art, personnel were friendly and attentive, had everything I needed. Right on a street with an all night trolley car, so a little noisy at times, but I'm used to it so it didn't bother me at all. Great coffee shop on the corner, and 2 blocks from my fave fried chicken spot--Brother's! A short walk to the French Quarter and just far enough away from the craziness. Website says there is a gym, but not completed yet. I usually stay at the Hotel Monteleone, as do my friends, but when they saw my place for less money (and 4 times the size!), ALL of them said the same thing....SICK! I would look to stay there again before I looked anywhere else! Thank you for a wonderful visit!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Spacious and clean
Liked least: Since it is new, a few glitches, but nothing remotely major
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
KokaineKa...
“My New Nola HideAway”
Reviewed 30 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

I Absolutely loved this vacation rental it was super close to all the action(3 blocks down and it turns right into burbon) but tucked away enough that after a long night of partying you get a peaceful rest. It's a fully furnished apt. All kitchen utensils, beddings, linens they have everything stocked and supplied for you as you would have at your own place. Also was a washer and dryer with detergent that we put to use to wash the towels to make sure we had enough at all times. The 1 thing I did not like about my stay was the rude male with the dreadlocks and glasses that was at the front desk when my party and I were checking out. His demeanor was downright rude and nasty and had no sense of urgency to help us with our concerns about where we leave our luggage until it's time for our flight b/c check out is at 11am but we were not scheduled to be picked up for our flight until 2pm and were not about to walk around with 6+ bags between ourselves. What made me so angry with the guy was that he was actually rude to my party and a few other guest as well. But when other guest of a particular age and/or color ask for his assistance he was 100% willing and available. The property is Brand New so I am willing to overlook the bad customer service as I know how it is being a new up and coming business trying to work all the kinks out. I would definitely stay here again and in a heartbeat and in fact my crew and I are already planning for next year as we speak. If Factors Row is available for your Nola stay and u don't book it you will regret!! Just don't book it all up and not save room for me lol #5stars

Lep82
Moravia
“Beautiful place!”
Reviewed 28 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Beautiful place. Very nice decor and plenty of space for our group of friends. We may have been the first group to stay in the room (I had to take out the styrofoam out of the dishwasher). The location was great--just a few blocks to Canal and Bourbon Streets. We also had pretty close access to the St. Charles Street Car. If I could change one thing, it would be the parking location. It was about 4 1/2 blocks away, which made getting our car a little bit of an issue (it's HOT in New Orleans and walking anywhere was instant sweating!) Our showers were hot, but never felt like the bathroom sink or kitchen sink water got anything more than warm, so I wasn't sure what the issue was with that. We also couldn't get one of the TVs to work in one of the bedrooms. These were just mild issues. We got a great deal on the room and would recommend it to anybody!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Brand new...beautiful place!
Liked least: The parking garage was too far away.
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing