“Love this place!!!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Uptown / Carrollton
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Good food and environment. We order breakfast and everything were delicious. Love the quiche lorraine!!!

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

This place serves pretty average food at average prices. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here, but it isn't the worst either.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We stopped for a quick bite to eat. They have soups, salads and sandwiches. There si also a bakery. The food was very good and service was friendly.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I was expecting more of a true French bakery. Their quiche was good but the pastry selection was limited.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Wow! Great food and great staff
We stopped by for coffee and a pastry
My husband had an apple turnover and I want d a coffee to go. As I fill up my cup, an employee comes over to ask me to wait just a moment as he brings out freshly brewed coffee, because mine might not be very hot. He was right and I appreciated it. Then I realized I might have missed a reward on my app - so a server comes over to find it - so I can pick up a free eclair. How attentive. Impressed me. Oh, also delicious.