“So much to see”

and up
The Drunken Telling of New Orleans Tales
Ranked #10 of 352 things to do in New Orleans
More attraction details
Owner description: The heart and cultural center of New Orleans is the French Quarter, a must-see for its high energy, rich history, diverse architecture, music, street performers, renowned jazz clubs, lively nightlife and the finest art galleries and restaurants in the city.
Mission, Canada
78 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“So much to see”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

There is a lot to see in the French Quarter. My family took a horse carriage ride in front Jackson square and heard about things from a local. Highly recommend taking one. Enjoyed some shops and restaurants and the jazz music. Don't forget to visit Cafe Du Monde serving coffee and beignets.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Love the FQ!”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I can not get enough of the French Quarter. Whether I'm on a mission to see / do something specific or just in the mood to sit back and take in the sights and sounds around me...this is such a great place to pass the time.

Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Can't Wait To Go Back”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

Family vacation. My girls 11 and 13 loved it too! But both my husband and I will return without the kids for a different experience. We ate at many places, the food was great no matter where we ate. Try WILLIES FAMOUS FRIED CHICKEN, we loved it as a late night snack to take back to the hotel.

Roanoke, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“French Quarter exceeded my expectations”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

My first time in French Quarter, and I LOVED it. Now my favorite place in USA. FUN ! FUN ! FUN! Great restaurants, night clubs,hotels, and a party atmosphere.

Cleveland, Ohio
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Always enjoyable”
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I've visited the quarter many times, stayed there a couple, and each time it's a delight....for the atmosphere as well as the food and drink.

Visited November 2011