“Mmm, mmm good”
Review of Monsoon Siam

Monsoon Siam
Ranked #153 of 1,099 Restaurants in Madison
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

This small Thai restaurant was excellent. It had friendly staff. Pad Thai is one of the best I’ve had. Duck soup was delicious. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Came here with family. The appetizer we got was amazing, as was the entree. I tried Bubble Tea for the first time, and that was delicious as well. Portions were a good size for the price, and we left with full stomachs and leftovers. Would recommend if you’re looking for affordable and delicious Thai food.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Read the reviews and went for broke and the reviews did not let me down! Excellent Ka Pow beef, best I have had, spicy and delicious. They were extremely busy on Valentine’s day so I had to wait long for the food but the food put a smile. Will definitely visit next time I am in town.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Best Thai food in Madison if you ask me. Much spicier and more authentic than your other options in the neighborhood. Also, the lunch specials are crazy reasonable!

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Never ever ever had a bad experience, or in other words excellent Thai cuisine all the time.

If you love Thai food you have to try Monsoon Siam, the flavors, the spiciness at your choice is delicious. I had one of their specials today the Volcano, see picture.