“Reasonable Prices - Good Food - Free Ice Cream”
Review of Jason's Deli

Jason's Deli
Ranked #177 of 1,065 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 11 April 2015

My coworkers and I have visited Jason's Deli twice now for Lunch. Both times, Staff has been very friendly and we have gotten the Chicken Alfredo which is very good. The ice cream after the meal is also very good. If you are looking for something different than Burgers and Fries or Chicken and Fries, I would recommend Jason's Deli.

Reviewed 3 April 2015

This chain is new to the Madison area. They try to keep things a little healthier - for example, they serve no products containing artificial trans fat or high fructose corn syrup.

You order your food at a counter, they bring it to you when it's ready and also clear your table after you leave. This makes it nice because it's quicker than table service but you still get the service of having your plates cleared, etc. The woman taking our order asked if we had been there before and when we said no, she was very friendly to take time and explain their menu and setup.

There is a salad bar available, including a section that is free to everyone that has some crackers, muffins, nuts, and condiments. Also, there is soft serve ice cream and cones available for free as well.

I had a mufalleta sandwich with french onion soup, which were both very good. My daughter had the children's chicken nuggets and gobbled them down. The chicken was raised anti-biotic free, which I definitely appreciate.

Reviewed 31 March 2015 via mobile

Very good food. I had a muffalata and soup. Delicious! Also huge salad bar and free soft-serve ice cream after your meal. Reasonably priced too!!

Reviewed 7 March 2015

Went with several co-workers on a weekday noon. The place was packed but the service was still quick.

There was NO posted menu and they ran out of printed sheets, which accounted for some of the choices we made... but since my sandwich (pot roast w/ asiago on ciabatta) was excellent and several coworkers who opted for the salad bar loved it, that worked out surprisingly well.

If you work at Jason's, please know that as a first timer I found the place confusing... especially when busy. BUT the food was good enough that I will be back to see if I can learn how to order. I am also looking forward to trying the inviting outside seating area when it is a bit more seasonable!