“Popular place”

Ranked #75 of 1,020 Restaurants in Madison
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 July 2017

Since this has opened, I have eaten a few times here. I have always had a good service, experience and good food. I especially like their pre 6 p.m. menu. When in the area, I'll eat here again

Reviewed 8 July 2017

The steaks were bad, didn't taste very good. The service was so so and bath room needed a good cleaning.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

The food was very cold when we got. They where not buses so there was no reason for cold food. The waitress took the food back and bought out cold food again. The manger on duty never came over to say sorry and she could make it right. we have eat there many time in the pass but after tonight we will never be back the loss us

Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

I was traveling alone on a business trip. I was seated at a table, since I do not prefer the bar. I was treated wonderful, and had great service. I think my waiters name was Josh. Very courteous and prompt. It's always weird dining alone, but was not made to feel that way. I had the Fort Worth Ribeye, and it was cooked to perfection.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

This restaurant was very busy the two times I went. however service and seating was swift along with food delivery. Every Texas Roadhouse I have eaten is good, and this one was no exception.