“Noisy but fun. Good food!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #95 of 1,004 Restaurants in Madison
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 May 2017

This is your typical medium budget steak house. As I entered, I was greeted with a smile and sat at the bar. the server ensure that she called me by my first name and made plenty of trips to ensure that everything was OK. The food is typical of a roadhouse restaurant ranging from your basic appetizers to prime rib and steaks. The buns are nice and warm and the food was good. It is rare that this type of restaurants cooks my steak the way I want it....well they got it right!
This is not a quiet restaurant. This is more of a sports bar that serves good food.

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed 14 May 2017

She didn't eat her steak, they took off 5 bucks. Ribs were meh. Clapping in my ears was annoying. Good peanuts.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Had a great meal here and such fun too. Especially loved the cactus blossom onion ring thingy. Loved the atmosphere and really enjoyed ourselves. Recommended

Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Was in Madison on business and flying out the next day so I was looking for a feel good meal and found one of my "go to" restaurants that has always been good. I was lucky to get a seat at the bar and ordered one of my usual S. The service and fare was fantastic as usual. You can always get a good salad, baked potato and fantastic entree there for a fair price and this time did not disappoint.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I've never had a bad meal at Texas Roadhouse. This is a guaranteed good steak and good service everyone. I just can't sum it up any better than that.