“Great Value, great place to stay!”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #57 of 63 Hotels in Madison
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Room was nice, clean, great value for the price. Staff is really friendly, I needed a few more pillows and the front desk staff didn't heistate to offer them up to me. Free wifi and cable is nice. The breakfast bar is good. The maidstaff is really nice. Always willing to work around my schedule. Not too noisy. The weekend got a little loud sometimes but was quickly addressed and resolved. I'd recommend the Roadstar to anyone looking for a great deal. I had to send out a couple of faxes and letters, the front desk didn't charge me for the faxes or postage. That's a rarity these days. I see there are posts on here with complaints. I suggest you bring that up directly with staff while staying at the motel. Paul at the front desk would be more than willing to work with you. He's a really hospitable guy.

Room Tip: ask for a newly updated room! they are in the process of updating and if one is available, they wou...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank mrsperez123
There are newer reviews for Rodeway Inn

Reviewed 21 October 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Road Star on Oct 10 to 11th. We were travelling from Toronto to Winnipeg to visit family for Canadian Thanksgiving and had been travelling for 17 hours already. We booked the room through Hotels.com and chose the Road Star mainly because of the price and the location. We didn't check out the reviews before booking, and afterwards I was a little wary but IT WAS GREAT!!!

We arrived at around 10 pm, the guy at the desk was super friendly and gave us our key, told us everything we needed to know about the place. Our room was on the 2nd floor, and was a little small but it was enough for my husband and I. Sink and mirror was outside the bathroom which was perfect for us, (makes showering and getting ready in the morning so much easier!) Bathroom was a good size, lots of hot water and great water pressure. The parking lot was full, and we saw people while checking in and bringing in our suitcases, but we heard absolutely nothing all night. Comfy beds, great place to stay if your looking for a nice, quiet, safe place that's a good value.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank katie620
Reviewed 14 October 2013

i thought my room was spacious enough for two. cleaned and maintained pretty well. had some problems with the morning desk I.E. nobody there. the breakfast was kind of cheesy but i'm not a fan of continental breakfast any way. The location was close to shopping and 2 laundromats nearby. the price I paid was reasonable. changed location due to the near city wide rate increase for the world dairy expo. would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank jeff r
Reviewed 19 August 2013

staff worked hard to make our stay great! located just off the express way. Rooms were clean well maintained, plenty of towels, washcloth, soap, shampoo. heater / air conditioner worked well! wasn't noisy. Had hot coffee 24 / 7. good parking no hassle. maids worked around our schedule worked 2 nd shift! Very affordable unlike others in Madison! Stayed 3 month's. Stores n food places close by!

Room Tip: Stay here you'll like it!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Larry B
Reviewed 27 October 2012

Extremely friendly staff that went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable for the evening. The rooms were clean and well maintained. The Inn is conveniently located just off the highway and completely safe as we left our van full of musical gear there overnight with no problems. Will definitely make the Road Star Inn our Madison home away from home in the future.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business