“Late Night Delivery”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 3 December 2016

The Radisson hotel recommended this place to me as an out of town guest requesting "the best local pizza place in town that is NOT a chain". As a Chicago boy I consider myself a connoisseur of pizza and I say it was a worthy recommendation. Hand tossed crust with great WI cheeses. Late night delivery was an option and I recommend them to the late night traveller

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Went to enjoy a birthday 'meal' with a variety of ages and appetites. Pizza, salads, sandwiches & beverages. Great for our group - toddlers, parents, grandparents. Good food, pleasant accommodations and quick service. Should have had some cake ! (not sure if even available !)

Reviewed 28 September 2016

excellent pizza, great service, and arrived quickly and piping hot! they were able to accommodate our party of 9 at 7p on a saturday night. brought the order to our table, got us extra everything, and were very friendly!

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

We love the specialty pizzas. They use a lot of great toppings in good combinations. One of these days I'd like to try a thinner crust option, but so far I have stuck with the classic hand tossed.

Reviewed 8 July 2016

We stopped by to try out Glass Nickel after hearing a lot of good comments. The Pizza was quick and tasty.