“Great food”

Reverend Jim's Roadhouse
Ranked #319 of 1,005 Restaurants in Madison
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Buffalo chicken wraps were so good and filling. I had a couple of beers with my meal. Just a nice little hometown bar

Reviewed 1 August 2017

You need to try a buffalo chicken wrap with onion rings. Staff is awesome. I stayed in Madison for 3 weeks and I went there almost daily.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Its an old closed up McDonalds which I thought might be a fun novelty stop. The place is dirty and the smell of Pot in the air was concerning. We ordered a drink and the bartender was talking 500 miles an hour? seemed to be a little or hyper to us.We wondered if he was high on something other than life or even alcohol. don't get me wrong we all all about wisconsin dive bars. But this place is not a typical dive dive. I felt like there were other activities going on there.

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Try one of the burger specials. I had three, all were done perfectly, had great sauces and were accompanied by tasty (hot) fries. Good selection of beers and a friendly bartender. Oh yes, they offer drive in weddings.

Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

We stopped at this exit for gas then noticed this place and decided to give it a try. Seemed to be popular with locals. Service and food were good. We'd stop here again. Also we asked about the drive-thru chapel and sounds like they do have several weddings each year. Otherwise it's like a sports bar.