“Great mix on Latin Food”

La Taguara. Venezuelan and Latin American Cuisine
Ranked #9 of 1,004 Restaurants in Madison
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Cuisines: Caribbean, Colombian, Latin, Venezuelan
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Description: We offer traditional Venezuelan & Latin American cuisine. Visit us and delight your palate with the taste of delicious authentic Venezuelan SAZON. Enjoy our dining room or, for those on the go, call ahead and we'll have your order ready for you to pick up and carry out.
Reviewed 5 August 2017

They have a nice array of Venezuelan food - you order at the counter (buckets of beer are $3 a beer for 5) and they prepare the food and bring it to you. Service is great and the food is good. Empanadas, areas, spicy Venezuelan wings. Deep fried gets the job done here.

There are newer reviews for La Taguara. Venezuelan and Latin American Cuisine

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Not at all what I expected when walking into a restaurant but it was great! I am new to Venezuelan and Latin American food. The lady was incredibly helpful in picking out authentic food which is the whole reason for trying different cuisines!

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Wanting to try something different on my trip thru Madison, so I dropped in. Had a kind of combo plate with plantains, rice, beans and 3 kinds of meat. WAY more food than I needed but it tasted so good. Highly

1  Thank Robert S
Reviewed 31 May 2017

We stopped for lunch here and were greatly impressed. Lots of flavor and a wonderful staff. We'll be back.

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

My coworkers and I love ordering lunch from here because the food is so yummy! Definitely try the epanadas! They're soooo worth the calories.