“Gotta have it!”

Glass Nickel Pizza Co. Fitchburg
Ranked #282 of 1,099 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: At the end of a long day, nothing hits the spot quite like a warm, delicious slice of pizza. Our locally owned and operated restaurant takes this classic comfort food to the next level with fresh, wholesome ingredients and unique flavor combinations. If you ever do feel like changing it up, though, we also offer hot wings, calzones, and hot and cold subs, all prepared with lots of classic Italian inspiration. And in keeping with the Glass Nickel way, supporting our community, its people, and its culture is the most important part of what we do. We count ourselves lucky that we’ve gotten to share in so many fond memories with the fine folks of Fitchburg.
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Glass Nickel is by far the best dinner delivery company I've found near Epic. The cracker-thin pizza crust is soooo good. They have a wide variety of items - I had a pizza and a calzone during my last trip to Verona, and a friend had a salad. Everything was excellent. When they deliver to a hotel, they bring paper plates, napkins, and plastic utensils without being asked. The driver is courteous and service is prompt. And the pizza is yummy! I can't imagine a trip to Verona without my Glass Nickel delivery dinner!

Corey D, Owner at Glass Nickel Pizza Co. Fitchburg, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thank you so much for the kind review, Phyllis! We're grateful to be here and serving up fresh pizza for our community, so it was great we could share that with you.

Wishing you well till next time!

Reviewed 15 December 2016 via mobile

I ordered for a pick up! Pizza was ready on time ... blah blah blah!! The pizza here is FABULOUS!! I love pizza! This pizza is still my all time favorite! When I visit Wi. I will absolutely go to a Glass Nickel! My favorite? Thai Chicken Pizza!

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

My delivery order took 2 hours to arrive. I called the store after an hour & a half. The girl on the phone told me they were shift staffed & my order would be they "any minute". I still waited a half hour after that. The driver made a rude comment about me having to wait. I'm not sure how or why waiting 2 hours was my fault. By the time it finally showed up the food was cold & the order was wrong. I would say not only was this a waste of my time but also a waste of my money. After being a loyal customer to the original Glass Nickel (Atwood) for years, I will not be back. Just a horrible experience.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

Perfect pizza and salad. They have some wonderful combinations which I can't wait to try next time. I will eat here again!

Corey D, Owner at Glass Nickel Pizza Co. Fitchburg, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Thanks so much for making it our way, Becky! Although it's been some time, we're now getting active on here and are seeing your review. We hope all has been well and look forward to seeing you next time.

Wishing you the best!

Reviewed 15 May 2016

We visit Nickel Pizza everytime we are in madison. The have great pizza and polite staff. Service is good. No reservations required!
I can't wait till June to visit again.

While it's been some time since your visit, we're now getting active on Trip Advisor and wanted to say thanks for always making it our way during your travels! We're happy to welcome you by and share a great meal and friendly service, so we're looking forward to the next time you're in the area.

Take care!