“Quick bite”

Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

We were in Madison for a family surgery. My siblings & I stopped for a quick lunch. We had good burgers, chicken, BLT sandwiches & sodas. Very good, pleasant staff. About $10 each, cash only with atm available, not a problem for me but some may not like it. A+ from me.

Reviewed 27 March 2017

Stopped in with the family when they where in town for a quick lunch and also stopped in for an after work gathering with colleagues. The service is great and the food came out hot during both visits. Would recommend for a quick burger and a cheap drink,I also suggest bringing cash as they are a cash-only place (there is also an ATM on site). Enjoy it.

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Yes, it is a bar and the seating reminds you of that, BUT a great meal, great staff. I recommend their blue burger. Price is reasonable and I tip very well as wait staff and cooks are awesome.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

The waitstaff was friendly and efficient, food was exactly as ordered, and prices were moderate for the area. The restaurant does have a private parking lot and there is off street parking.

We decided to go at 1PM, since this is very close to UW Hospitals and the VA hospital, to avoid the busy times so we could get a table on the first floor of the restaurant. It worked perfectly for us on a Tuesday.

I had the popcorn shrimp with the large order of fries to share and my friends had the Reuben and Chicken sandwiches. We were all satisfied with our picks.

Reviewed 4 December 2016

Ending a dramatic day at university hospital.....we decided to celebrate at bar/grill down the street from our hotel. My husband was very happy with selection of brews as well as cleanliness of glasses.....they held their shum. The food for a bar is very good. Two selected 1/2# burgers, one with bacon...done as requested and not overly salted. It appears this site uses non-frozen patties that are seared and flatten on grill while cooking...you can view cooking on site. I had the seafood buffet in a bowl....manhatten style chowder exceptionally seasoned just right and loads of shrimp, clams, mussels and scallops...feast for eyes and stomach...yum.