“Lovely Staff and Food”

UNO Chicago Grill
Ranked #187 of 1,096 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 September 2018

I stopped here for a quick bite to eat when I was in town. The staff was so wonderful! I forgot the waitresses name, but she was out standing! The Pizza here was heaven!

Reviewed 14 August 2018

First - I have to qualify my review that I'm a big "no plastic straws" person and when I sat down and saw the table tent that said that straws would be served on request, I was THRILLED! The manager said they had problems with some customers complaining that they didn't automatically get straws, but I don't understand why. KEEP IT UP!

Willie was our server and he was congenial and knowledgeable. He offered us suggestions and was attentive in his service. Ask for him when you go there.

* Shrimp and Crab Dip - EXCELLENT and hot!
* Southwest Chopped Black Bean Burger Salad - substituted grilled chicken for the burger for calorie savings, and it was great!
- Deep pours of wine were great
- Personal pizzas were very good!
- Cobb Salad was HUGE!

Bring your tupperware from home as you'll need it for leftovers and they have styrofoam containers.

Thanks!

Reviewed 14 August 2018

I was served what appeared to be food from someone else's leftovers. The greeter and cashier were very nice. I think there might have been a dispute in the kitchen, or maybe staff shortage. Or maybe they just don't care.

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

My companion and I wanted pizza for lunch one afternoon and decided to go to the only Uno's left in town and we're not disappointed we got right in even though it was a bit busy and ordered our pizzas both Prima pepperonis deep dish. Mine with extra cheese his regular and sodas. After a short wait and some good conversation our pizzas were brought out and they were perfectly done and delicious just as they have always been in the past we both had half and got boxes to enjoy the pies at home. Great service great deep dish pizza that's Uno.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

We were passing thru Madison and stopped here for dinner. It was a little while before our server showed up. We placed our drinks and meal order. Our drinks came and we waited and waited to get our pizza. Finally, I guess it was the manager who showed up at our table with the news that our pizza had been given to another table. So we waited for another to be prepared. Finally our pizza arrived and it was quite good.

Date of visit: June 2018