“This is my favorite deli”
Review of Stalzy's Deli

Stalzy's Deli
Ranked #123 of 1,053 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 13 May 2017

Every time I am in Madison over the lunch time I stop at Stalz's Deli. Pastrami on Rye with a cream soda is what I want. Great bread and meats. Special sodas, beer and wine are available I like the beet salad for a side. My kids love to sit at the counter on the swivel seats. Great place. Give it a try

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Stalzy's is a great diner-themed restaurant in the Atwood neighborhood. I always go there after church across the street (St Bernard Catholic Parish) for the Confit Hash (1/2 duck), eggs, rye toast, and a Bloody Mary. Great spot...even the blood sausage is good, and I don't eat that kind of food!!

Reviewed 28 February 2017

I really enjoy the sandwiches here. The pastrami is pretty fantastic.

I do not eat here often, because all of the side dishes are heavily loaded with onions. As are the daily specials and breakfast dishes.

Having onion sensitivity/allergy prevents me from going here more often.

If you go, check out the Ruben or Rachel with pastrami.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

We were visiting our friends who just moved to WI and it was our first time in Madison. First of all, what a cute town! We went to pick up brewing supplies and asked the guys there for a good lunch spot and they suggested Stalzy's. They had a great menu, nice staff and great decor. I had the Rachel (a reuben but with pastrami) & German Potato Salad - it was amazing! You will love the quality and freshness of the food - go check it out!

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

We were looking for quick coffe and ended up adding potato pancakes. Glad we did. Lunch looked great too. Nice neighborhood deli