All reviews room was clean a quick overnight stay bagels internet worked well new carpet open the window waffle maker free night free breakfast nice bed budget hotel east town mall off the highway hotel room night's sleep the air conditioning staff was friendly
Reviewed 22 August 2018

Beware of this bad motel with zero customer service and will steal your money! I am a Choice Privilege member for many years because of their competitive prices and decent accommodation & service, therefore, I always stay at their hotels (Quality Inn, RodeWay Inn, EconoLodge, etc,.) I recently visited Madison, Wisconsin because I heard it's such a beautiful town with nice people. I chose this EconoLodge at 4726 E Washington Ave in Madison. On the day of my travel, my airplane was delayed and had to cancel my reservation. I used the Choice's app while waiting on the tarmac to cancel my reservation. It was cancelled and showed me a cancellation page. Two days later I was charged for my reservation which I had already cancelled. I called the hotel twice and spoke to Kishan, the hotel manager to ask why I was charged for a canceled reservation and asked for a refund. He refused to refund... they are greedy and just want to steal your money... These motel owners (from India) are not the nice people of Madison, WI. No wonder why they only have 3-star rating before mine.... Stay away from this motel.. there are many nicer & comparable pricing motels/hotels in the area which treat their customers much nicer than this!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2018

We stayed one night, and it was adequate for the price we paid. This place is badly in need of a renovation. The exterior is very dated looking, the carpets are worn, and the furniture is old. On the positive- the beds were comfortable and the shower was hot. Breakfast offerings were sparse, and some of the morning crowd looked questionable. To top it all off- during breakfast the fire alarms went off, fire trucks arrived, firemen came in, and the desk clerks didn't say a word! Apparently someone was cooking in their room and it filled up with smoke!

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed 1 August 2018

I stayed over the weekend of 07/28/18 for a football game and I brought my son along as well. room was clean when we got to the room, but outside of the tv not working at first and some random person knocking on our door our stay was nice and quiet and the guy at the front desk was very helpful. breakfast was simple but nice and check out and check in was smooth. I actually stayed in this area last year but not this hotel. when we come down here again next year I will definitely come back.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2018

I am not sure where to start. First I guess is the fact that we got the suit because it had more room for our 2 night stay. We had the "Green bay Packers" Suit. The wall paper is coming off the wall, they have blankets tacked up on the wall for deco and of course you can't clean those, so they where dirty, posters on the wall falling off and the comforters had stains on them. The room was for 4 people and we were given 3 towels each day. There is a sign on the wall that says if you take a towel you are charged $25.00!! and $50 for the iron that wasn't even in the room as described, we had to ask for it. There also seemed to be what looked like homeless people staying there coming in and out of breakfast. I am not sure if they are truly homeless or if they lived there. There are 2 building and the building away from the office was materiel stacked up along the wall and the vending machines where all unplugged. Not worth it pay a little more and stay down the street.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Older Econo Lodge . Could Use Upgrading But Is Adequate For A Road Trip Stop . Has The Basic Amenities and Also Micro/ Fridge In Room . Is What You Expect From A Budget Motel . Nothing Fancy / Average Cleanliness .

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business