“Excellent!”
Review of Good Food

Good Food
Ranked #205 of 1,014 Restaurants in Madison
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Fresh food - delicious and healthy. Small local cafe with gluten free options, low carb and no added sugar. A gem!

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We were looking for an Indian restaurant and got my directions mixed up, lucky for us ! So we saw the sign for this place and decided to give them a try. We both had the Asian Meatball Zoodles, meatballs Asian style, over zucchini spiral cut noodles. They were very good, surprisingly. The serving size was nice and we left satisfied. They have a lot of very low carb or no carb dishes, which are their specialty. It is a relatively new place so the menu is being tweaked and they appreciate any comments. We will look for them again when in the area, nice concept, good food.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We were in search of healthy comfort food consistent with our Paleo eating plan, and found wonderful options here! Spiralized vegetable noodles with lovely sauce and flavorful meatballs and an order of chicken pad thai, accompanied by a delicious curried squash soup, led all three of us to comment how full and satisfied we felt at the end of our meals. The friendly, attentive service and relaxed, non-fussy atmosphere was appreciated as well. We will be back often with other family members who watch their carb intake and love to eat great food.

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

I've been on a low carb healthy diet for over 2 months and just discovered this wonderful cafe. Today I ordered their Greek Flatbread (with feta & mozzarella cheese, calamari olives, basil, artichokes) to go and was in love. So delicious. I don't know how they do it, but it was only 7-1/2 carbs!! I enjoyed it so much, I'd get it even if I wasn't counting carbs. Delicious. Gotta go back and try their salads, soups, & another type of flatbread.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Great spot for reasonable healthy food. We have always loved their food cart downtown and we're happy they opened a restaurant.