“Always a great meal”

Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Eclectic menu, great local beer, evolving menus. I am not a big drinker, but I always love the food. I miss Southwest Tortellini, but I will survive. My husband is a beer snob and this is one of is favorite brewpubs.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

This brewpub is located in an older downtown building, and overall had a great atmosphere. The staff here, including the server, was great. There was a good selection of beer brewed on-site, which was all good. The food was decent; I ended up with a dish that was a carne asada take-off, with tater tots and cheese. It was an enjoyable, comfort-type dish for dinner.

Overall, this is a good place to grab a meal and some decent beer.

Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Not the perfect spot for IPAs, but I had a hoppy American pale ale that was good. My coworker was so-so on the wheat beer. Cheese curds were good but I’ve never had them before to compare anywhere else. Had a nice time!

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

Was close by Verona so I thought I’d give it a try. They had a great beer menu with lots of choices local brew
The Mediterranean plate was excellent. One beer and Mediterranean plate $17.41. cool environment, clean, staff was very friendly.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Place is fun from the moment you walk I. The door, great prompt service, it’s a busy place with lots of commotion, also has a quiet dining area. I had the High Point Harvest Bowl it was an excellent compliment of fresh fruit and vegetables. Also, Fish Tacos were good

Been to Great Dane Pub & Brewing Company? Share your experiences!