“Excellent ambiance and food ”

OM Indian Fusion Cuisine
Reserve with OpenTable
OM Indian Fusion Cuisine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #134 of 1,099 Restaurants in Madison
Price range: USD 5 - USD 18
Description: This veteran-owned Indian restaurant features authentic North and South Indian, Indo-Chinese, and Pakistani dishes as well as fusion specialties. It offers a lunch buffet 7 days a week, full dinner menu, and catering set in a trendy, family-friendly and relaxed environment with a Bollywood Theater, meeting space, children's play zone and a sitting area with a fireplace.
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I visited the place twice and had to customize my order . These guys are great. Work as a team and provide great service and food.

Reviewed 19 August 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at OM. We dine at Indian restaurants throughout our travels and definitely enjoyed this opportunity. The spice level could be adjusted upon request, and the menu options were perfect. We enjoyed soup as well as two entrees and naan. Casual, clean, pleasant, and offering attentive service. The photos online, really do not do it justice. Nice decor. Nice setting. We will return.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Last Wednesday my friend and I went to the very delightful OM Restaurant. She had been there before, and said it was great. I didn't have any idea what would be there. I was really surprised after seeing the surrounding outside area, like others have written...to find a very nice environment inside, due to the grass looking mat walls, the fireplace area, and the large wonderful smelling buffet of choices available. I decided right away to use my very cool looking, (like camping) stainless steal plate to hold several of the small bowls to do a taste testing on all of the dishes with sauces, to see which one I liked the best and then I would go back for more of those particular items. There were many and each had its own distinctly rich flavor, which was AMAZING!! Honestly, I am a sauce junkie so I was in heaven here. I also have to say the naan bread was THE best I have ever had in my life!! It was warm, soft and baked in a Tandoor clay oven, so it seemed fire toasted. It makes other naan I've had seem like cardboard. The dal soup was thicker than I am used to, but still had a very good flavor. While we were there they made what seemed like a very thin crepe that they brought out to everyones table, that was slightly sweet and was perfect to use to dip into the sauces too. ALL the dishes they use there are stainless steel. I thought this was so fun and different, I asked the owner if I could buy a set for two of all of the different types of dishes they use, because I would love them for camping!! I had never seen these kinds of dishes before, but I knew they would be PERFECT for camping. We have been using the blue enamel ones for years and it was time for a change. Even the water cups, tea cups, soup bowls and salad plates are stainless steel. Nancy, the very gracious owner said they order them especially from India and she agreed to sell some to me. I am so grateful and psyched, because they are so cool!! I would highly recommend this restaurant!! The prices are very fair, the variety is wonderful and the flavors are excellent!! And if you do my small bowl idea, if you don't like something you can just try something else and not have to waste a bunch of food on your plate, or eat something you're not interested in. They also label all the foods that are gluten free, so no need to worry there. I cant wait to go back again to try even more, and different flavors. Thank you OM, it was an excellent experience!! And thank you Nancy, for the dishes.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Just arrived home and decided to go out to dinner nearby the airport. The restaurant is located next to the coin laundry on E Washington. Parking was full but when we got inside, we weren’t sure where all the people were.

We ordered garlic naan, curry chicken, and curry noodle chicken with vegetables . And waited, and waited, and waited.

It was quite stuffy inside and they did not have ice in their water.

After close to 40 minutes of waiting, our food arrived. By then, we were Hungry (maybe a little hangry). The garlic naan was kind of warm and had the consistency of not being fully cook or having sat for a long time that it was semi-mushy. Yuck. I had ordered my chicken curry mild not knowing how spicy their cooks make their dishes. I’m glad I did because their mild could be other places hot. I’m ok with spices but I know some people are not. My boyfriend ordered his chicken curry noodle medium. He said it was so hot that he couldn’t taste the food.

Overall, I can not recommend coming here.

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Came here’s with a fairly large crowd. We had reservations, so they had a table ready for us in a private room.
The food was flavorful and extensive. Many choices. I will be back.