All reviews the club lounge front desk starbucks coffee shuttle service alliant energy center close to downtown hotel bar shower head business trip pool and hot tub fitness center king bed josephine lobby josh lake conference
Reviewed 6 November 2016

I stayed in the clubhouse (Tish) was awesome. Very helpful & knowledgeable. The reason I opt for the clubhouse is I don't have to pack soda & waters & food. We get a great breakfast with many choices and evening appetizers can be filling (if you don't overeat in the first place) bacon wrapped shrimp, salad, fresh fruit, cheese & crackers. This clubhouse was managed & always stocked.
Our room:The noise of the ac/heat was louder than expected and one of the beds made loud noise when my child would toss & turn. I never complained to hotel staff, by time we realized it, really didn't matter.
Hotel is close to the Alliant Energy Center, can use shuttle to get u there or take a nice long walk.
I have stayed at other Sheraton Hotel's clubhouses. This hotel is more expensive than Sheraton in Brookfield, Wi. ($70 more) I'm sure location & timing is the reason.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
jeffstewartmadison, General Manager at Sheraton Madison Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2016

Greetings DeadlyDarla,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We certainly are lucky have someone who cares so much about our guests as Tish.
Sorry to hear about the noise on the AC/Heat Unit. We will certainly take a look at the unit to ensure it is working properly.

Hope to see you again soon.

Jeff Stewart

Reviewed 5 November 2016

Typical Sheraton experience - welcoming check-in, nice room, and good housekeeping. There's a large welcoming lobby as well as amenities like restaurant/bar and indoor pool. There's plenty of free parking. The hotel is on the bike/walking path around Lake Monona so it's great if you want to go for a walk. Overall a good experience and I can't think of any negatives.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Greetings ETP3,

Thanks for choosing to stay with us recently. I am happy to hear you had a great stay. Come back and see us again soon.

Regards,

Jeff Stewart

Reviewed 3 November 2016

I stayed at this hotel for two nights. During both nights, there were little beetles all over the walls, windows, and ceiling of the room. I contacted guest services and they informed me that this was common to the area. They offered to send someone up to kill/remove the beetles. After the engineer left, 30 or so minutes later, all the beetles returned. I had beetles flying in my face all night, even while I was trying to sleep! After I killed a few, housekeeping didn't even bother to wipe the dead bugs off the wall. Management seriously needs to hire an exterminator ASAP! Also, the walls are paper thin. I heard every single conversation of the man staying next to me. The room was old and outdated. Madison is a beautiful city with great hotels. For that reason, I will not be returning to the Sheraton when I stay here.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Natalie A
Reviewed 2 November 2016 via mobile

Visited Madison for a wedding and stayed here. The adjoining door was a funnel for noise. The next door neighbor partied at night and came back at 2:30 am yelling and drunk for two nights. No hand towels or wash clothes provided. Beds and pillows comfortable when I could sleep.

The restaurant was terrible...food and service!!! Visited Sunday morning and was asked buffet or menu. Choose menu due to a member of our party having had food poisoning from a previous restaurant visit elsewhere. Waited 25 minutes for a menu and 25 minutes for a very basic breakfast. Wait staff rude as it seemed they wanted everyone to eat from the buffet.

Never will return here!!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank grabby2000
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Clean hotel with a contemporary lobby and common areas. Coffee shop, restaurant and bar on site for convenience, which works well since there aren't much choices in walking distance. Staff members encountered were all very professional and helpful. Rooms are great, but a little plain and understated.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business