1,258 results
All reviews double tree cookies kohl center great location state street uw campus shuttle service bar and grill restaurant staff within walking distance free shuttle breakfast buffet room was clean front desk staff business trip upon check rooms are nice
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed 3 nights for a conference at the Pyle Center. Great location, easy to walk or free shuttle provided. Close to campus and downtown. Staff were professional and very nice. Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeMadisonGM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks for your 5-star review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Our central location is perfect for easily accessing the Pyle Center, UW campus, and all Downtown Madison has to explore. We are proud to offer a complimentary shuttle service for your added convenience. Thanks again for your glowing recommendation - we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I’ve stayed at this hotel several times for business and they never disappoint! Great service all around from the house keepers (Eduardo), Maddie at the front desk, Nick & Jessica in the restaurant and Ira providing transportation! I love staying at this hotel! Keep up the great work!

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thanks for your 5-star review, Shannon! We are so happy to hear you continue to enjoy your stays with us! Our friendly staff strives to provide exceptional service and it's great to know Eduardo, Maddie, Nick, Jessica, and Ira are able to do just that! Thanks again for your glowing recommendation - we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Downtown Madison!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve stayed at many Hilton properties for work and pleasure. This hotel and the excellent customer service were by far the best I’ve experienced in my years of being a Hilton honors member. The staff went out of their way to be accommodating to me and my fiancé. Maddie checked us in, upgraded our room, helped us book an extra reward night, kept us in the same room and sent up champagne for my birthday. All I can say is wow! She was so friendly, professional and thoughtful! The hotel was spotless and our room was beautiful! I cannot say enough good things about this hotel and their staff. Thank you for an amazing stay!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
DoubleTreeMadisonGM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for your 5-star review, Jennifer! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed our friendly staff and the outstanding service we provide! Maddie is an exceptional member of our team and we're thrilled you were able to experience how wonderful she is first-hand. Thanks for being a valued Hilton Honors member and for your glowing recommendation - we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Downtown Madison!

Reviewed 12 October 2018

I've stayed here 2x for an annual conference in Verona. The staff are always delightful. The shuttle from the airport is convenient, and available for going around town to dinner. I love being able to text the front desk -- I was able to make arrangements on the sly during my conference! Rooms are clean and comfortable. My only 'complaint' is the workout room is a bit small and the temperature is higher than I can handle. But, overall, this is a very nice hotel within walking distance of Madison's highlights and interesting areas to explore. And who doesn't love warm cookies?

Room Tip: Ask for floor 4 or higher - the pool access and fitness room are on the 3rd floor
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Thanks for your 5-star review, Kate! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Our friendly staff strives to provide exceptional service and it's great to know we were able to do just that! We are proud to offer a complimentary shuttle service and digital concierge so you can explore the city with ease. Thanks again for your glowing review - we look forward to welcoming you back with more of our signature chocolate chip cookies on your next visit to Downtown Madison!

Reviewed 8 October 2018

Second stay in two years for a now annual reunion with pals/fam to see a Badgers Game. Both times the facilities, location, amenities and friendly staff made it one of the get away pleasures of the trip.
Love the clean room, comfy bed, tasty breakfast buffet, great little bar, the cookies of course, and most importantly the consistently friendly staff.
The front desk is always a group of friendly, helpful smiles. Brooke is a gem.
The bar has cold beer, good company and great bar tenders, remember only Rick (like I said, good bar ha!)
Other standouts, Maddie introducing me to Frank's hot sauce for breakfast, Limo drivers Moh and the others, Alfonzo in maintenance, just a friendly smile always.
Apologies to anyone I forgot. Compliments to all. Warm up the cookies, chill down the Bud Lights.......... I am coming back. ;)

Room Tip: 7th floor was great
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
DoubleTreeMadisonGM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Thanks for your 5-star review! We are so happy to hear you had another enjoyable stay over your Badger reunion weekend! Our friendly staff always strives to provide exceptional service and it's great to know that Brooke, Rick, Maddie, Moh, and others were able to do just that! Thanks again for your glowing recommendation - the cookies will be warm and the Bud Lights will be cold on your next visit to Downtown Madison!