1,252 results
All reviews double tree cookies kohl center state street great location uw campus bar and grill shuttle service restaurant staff free shuttle within walking distance room was clean breakfast buffet front desk staff business trip upon check rooms are nice
Reviewed 28 May 2017

I loved my stay at the Hilton Double Tree Downtown Madison. When looking for rooms for my run club road trip race, I was looking for location and value/amenities. This hotel provided an Excellent Location, (close to capital square and the downtown excitement) and Super Comfortable Rooms. Plus the added benefits of an Awesome Friendly Staff (front desk accommodating to our needs and questions) and LOTS of the Signature Hilton Double Tree Cookies! The onsite Restaurant breakfast prices seemed a bit high, but the restaurant staff and evening bartender were super. I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeMadisonGM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Penny, Thank You for your 5-star review! We are so happy to hear you loved your stay with us! Our prime location in the heart of Downtown Madison is perfect for those looking to experience all this city has to offer! The State Capitol, State Street and UW campus are all just steps away. We are proud to offer complimentary parking and a shuttle service for your added convenience. A stay with us wouldn't be the same if it weren't for our amazing staff and the endless DoubleTree cookies we arm them with! Thanks again for your wonderful review - we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Downtown Madison!

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

We had a great time at the doubletree in downtown Madison. Very attentive staff, many perks for HHonors Diamond members. Breakfast was fresh and tasty with buffet complemented by orders per request from the kitchen. We'll be back!

Stayed: May 2017

Tal, Thank You for your 5-star review and for being a valued Diamond member! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! Our friendly staff strives to provide excellent service and it's great to know we were able to do just that. The Badgerland Bar & Grill, our on-site restaurant, is home to a delicious breakfast buffet and the made to order options truly set it apart from the rest. Thanks again for your glowing review - we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Downtown Madison!

Reviewed 21 May 2017

A very enjoyable stay in a nice clean room. The location is walking distance to coffee shops and excellent restaurants. Staff were friendly and helpful. I will stay there the next time I visit Madison!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
DoubleTreeMadisonGM, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2017

Thank You for your 5-star review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us in our recently renovated guest rooms! Our prime location in the heart of Downtown Madison is perfect for accessing State Street, the UW campus and State Capitol. We are proud to offer complimentary parking and a shuttle service to the Downtown area for your added convenience! Thanks again for your wonderful review - we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 20 May 2017

I liked the friendly atmosphere they were very pleasant, I think they went above and beyond to make sure I was happy being there. They offer me a warm cookie on arrival which was very nice. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Wilfredo, Thank You for your 5-star review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed our friendly staff and the amazing service we provide! Our team strives to exceed your expectations and that always start with our signature chocolate chip and walnut cookie! Thanks again for your recommendation - we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Downtown Madison!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

To Whom it May Concern: Just want to mention that this past weekend, I stayed at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Madison, Wisconsin and the excellent, expeditious and courteous service by your entire staff helped to make our stay as pleasant as it could be. You really have an exceptional staff. I say this because I travel fairly frequently and while most hotels have raised the level of their service over the last couple of years, I could not imagine the friendly, warm and helpful manner being surpassed by anywhere else. Wanted to particularly point out Nick and Anna as well as many others who I just can’t remember by name for making our stay so enjoyable and comfortable. Sincerely, ER

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

ER, Thank You for sharing your 5-star review! We are so happy to hear you had an exceptional stay with us! Our goal is to provide excellent service and we couldn't do it without our extraordinary staff! We're glad Nick and Anna were able to make your stay enjoyable and will certainly commend them for their top-notch service. Looking forward to seeing you on your next visit to Downtown Madison - safe travels!